The area offers golf courses, great water sports, mountain biking and pony trekking, all of which attract visitors from around the world:
- Loch Tay Boating Centre – boat hire including sailing and fishing boats. Kenmore, PH15 2HG
- Freespirits Watersports Centre – for rafting, kayaking, canyoning. Grandtully, PH9 0PL
- Splash White Water Rafting – are one of the UK’s largest expert outdoor adventure activity providers. Aberfeldy, PH15 2AQ
- Taymouth Marina Watersports – kayaking and canoeing on Loch Tay. Kenmore, PH15 2HW
- Perth Leisure Pool – pool boasts training water, leisure water, flumes, a gym and a health suite. Perth, PH2 0HZ
- Scottish Quads – Perthshire’s most centrally located Quad Biking Centre, with a fleet of over 50 quad bikes, and treks to suit all abilities. Also on offer are Argocat driving and water activities. Dunkeld, PH8 0BX
- Meggernie Pony Trekking – Glenlyon, Open from June to mid October. 01887 866234.
- Taymouth Stables for pony trekking in nearby. Kenmore, PH15 2HN
- Perthshire Mountain Bikes – Kenmore, PH15 2HG
- Perthshire Paintball and laser battlefield games, also gold panning in local rivers. Aberfeldy, PH15 2AQ
Trails to Explore
- The Cateran Trail – a fully waymarked walk of 64 miles (103 km), that takes its name from the feared cattle thieves who raided the rich lands of Strathardle, Glenshee and Glen Isla. More suited to ramblers, as there are plenty of ladder stiles! Some sections are suitable for cyclists.
- Loch Leven Heritage Trail – a unique trail linking natural, historic and cultural heritage around Loch Leven. Suitable for both cyclists and ramblers.